Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
KLR KLR is offline

Default Formula from Excel does not work with Word

I have created a table containing 7 columns, 4 rows.

I have a hidden total in cell c4 and totals in d3, e3 etc to g3.

In cells d4g4 I want a % figure to appear (total in d3/c4) - this
formula works in excel but not in Word. Any ideas why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi KLR,

Formulae in Word don't do anything unless you turn them into fields. To see how to do this and perform a wide range of calculations
in Word, check out my Word Field Maths 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party

Cheers