Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Artsr3 Artsr3 is offline

Default Office Word 2010 want to activate on every start

Search for 2010 brought me here. After instal (x86/Win 7 x86) when I open
word or outlook, it wants to activate. I enter Key, it gives me the green
check marks and tells me it is activated. What am I doing wrong.

If there is a 2010 forum, please direct me.
--
Art
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 15:48:01 -0800, Artsr3
wrote:

Search for 2010 brought me here. After instal (x86/Win 7 x86) when I open
word or outlook, it wants to activate. I enter Key, it gives me the green
check marks and tells me it is activated. What am I doing wrong.

If there is a 2010 forum, please direct me.

Log into your computer's Administrator account, open an Office
application, and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).

This seems to be common in recent versions of Office: the software
needs to write a value in the registry to indicate that the EULA has
been accepted, but non-Administrator users don't have permission to
write in that part of the registry.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman