Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathym Kathym is offline

Default reports in word 2007 are printing in mirror form (backwards) help

All of a sudden all of my reports are printing backwards. What happened or
maybe I accidently clicked on something but I can't figure it out. Any help
would greatly be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Possibly a setting in your printer Properties? Look for "Flip horizontal,"
"Mirror image," or "T-shirt transfer."

http://word.mvps.org