Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chan chan is offline

Default Lost my work

Hi guys, I sent myself my essay which was partly done from uni i went home
and edited to it from the email attachment I just kept clicking save instead
of save as i closed the document but now cannot find it! Is there anyway of
retriving the document with extra work on it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You haven't told us which e-mail application you are using. The general
principles explained in the article at
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm should apply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"chan" wrote in message
Hi guys, I sent myself my essay which was partly done from uni i went home
and edited to it from the email attachment I just kept clicking save
instead
of save as i closed the document but now cannot find it! Is there anyway
of
retriving the document with extra work on it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sylvia M Sylvia M is offline

"chan" wrote in message
Hi guys, I sent myself my essay which was partly done from uni i went
home
and edited to it from the email attachment I just kept clicking save
instead
of save as i closed the document but now cannot find it! Is there
anyway of
retriving the document with extra work on it?

In OE, try looking in 'Drafts'

Lost work Vivien Microsoft Word Help 2 September 15th 08 05:25 PM
I LOST MY WORK 1066 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 31st 08 08:36 AM
How does Office Word 2007 work? I'm lost! HELP!!! PC Dumbo New Users 1 May 9th 08 01:29 AM
lost work due to closing unexpectedly Nicole Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 09:25 PM
Lost work - can it be recovered Daniel Bonallack Microsoft Word Help 3 June 5th 05 06:00 PM