Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summergale Summergale is offline

Default WORD

I believe there is a way that you can change one recurring word in a WORD
document, and it will change all those words throughout. How do you do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can use Find and Replace. Specify the desired word to look for ("Find
what") and its replacement ("Replace with"). Click Replace All.

If you are referring to changing words during spellcheck, click the Change
All button in the Spelling and Grammar dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news