Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
larry larry is offline

Default How to change internet explorer from opening up in microsoft word

Everytime I try to connect to the internet or open anything it opens up in
microsoft word. How can I correct this so that it opens up correctly
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What do you mean by 'internet explorer opens in Word'? Internet Explorer and
Word are both applications. Do you perhaps mean that if you try and open a
saved web page by clicking its filename that Word opens instead of IE? In
that case you need to re-associate the default actions for HTML files to IE
from Word. Right click the offending filename - select "Open with ..." and
pick Internet Explorer or whatever and check the box 'always open with this
application'.