Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
a_ryan1972

Default Converting Numerals to Words in Merge

I have a merge document. Field one is amounts in numerals. Field two is the
same amount, but it is written out in words. Is there any way to
automatically fill in field2 based on field one?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Add a \* cardtext switch to the field.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"a_ryan1972" wrote in message
I have a merge document. Field one is amounts in numerals. Field two is
the
same amount, but it is written out in words. Is there any way to
automatically fill in field2 based on field one?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
a_ryan1972

I tried that and it rounds up to the nearest whole number. What I forgot to
mention is that my amounts are in dollars and cents. So I would like to
insert $32.50 into field one and have field 2 automatically say Thirty-Two
Dollars and 50 cents.

Thank you.