Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default using Page numbers in Footers and Hyperlinks

I am trying to create an Index where the starting page numbers of the
sections may change - can I use a hyperlink (or something similar) so that
the page number in the Index always shows the starting page number of the
section, even if the section above gets expanded?

thanks