Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gringo2 Gringo2 is offline

Default calendar won't print

I have been using Word 2002 for several years to print monthly calendars.
Suddenly it won't print the calendar and I can't see it in the print preview.
The other various templates that I have tried seem to work okay. This is
using the Calendar Wizard. The calendar comes up after creating it but when
Print Preview is clicked it shows a blank screen and if printed, prints a
blank page.
--
Jerry
emachine, T2798