Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoeyZaZa JoeyZaZa is offline

Default Paragraph spacing in PX?

Sometimes when create a PDF using adobe 7.0 my measurement units in WORD
changes to €śpoints€ť. Although annoying, its easy to change back to
€śinches€ť. However my paragraph spacing seems to have changed to €śPX€ť for
indentation as well as spacing before and after.

I remember in the past my paragraph spacing was in points not PX. How can I
fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Joey,

In Tools=Options=General uncheck the box for
[x] Show pixels for HTML features.

=================
"JoeyZaZa" wrote in message ...
Sometimes when create a PDF using adobe 7.0 my measurement units in WORD
changes to "points". Although annoying, it's easy to change back to
"inches". However my paragraph spacing seems to have changed to "PX" for

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoeyZaZa JoeyZaZa is offline

Thank you Bob... I can't believe it was in front of me all this time. Thank
you for your quick response.

all the best