Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
XY

Default REPEAT NOTE AT THE END OF A DOCUMENT

Hi

I am new to Word 2003. I want to be able to put a note about closures over
Xmas on the end of faxes and letters. What is the easiest way to achieve this

e.g. Please note we will be closed from Friday 23 December 2005 and will
reopen on Monday 3 January 2006.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Letters could use a footer. For faxes, I'd suggest modifying the cover
sheet.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"XY" wrote in message
Hi

I am new to Word 2003. I want to be able to put a note about closures
over
Xmas on the end of faxes and letters. What is the easiest way to achieve
this

e.g. Please note we will be closed from Friday 23 December 2005 and will
reopen on Monday 3 January 2006.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

A footer would work, set to only appear on the last page (which might be the
first page).

Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Number...eNumbering.htm.
For even more, see http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Page_Numbering.htm. They will
show you how to put text only on the last page of a document putting it in
the header or footer.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"XY" wrote in message
Hi

I am new to Word 2003. I want to be able to put a note about closures
over
Xmas on the end of faxes and letters. What is the easiest way to achieve
this

e.g. Please note we will be closed from Friday 23 December 2005 and will
reopen on Monday 3 January 2006.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The easiest way is to save this block of text as an autocorrect or autotext
entry and apply it as needed.