Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claude Claude is offline

Default How can I look at the key assignment on my keyboard?

How can I look at the key assignment on my keyboard?

Also, how can I get a Micrososft Visual Keyboard download for WORD 2002 on XP?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The on screen keyboard is part of Windows accessibility options and is
included with Windows XP (if you have installed the accessibility options).
It will display the current keyboard mapping. (Windows Start All Profgrams
Accessories Accessibility Options.

Claude wrote:
How can I look at the key assignment on my keyboard?

Also, how can I get a Micrososft Visual Keyboard download for WORD
2002 on XP?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claude Claude is offline

Thank you, that was helpful. However, I switch from english to hebrew. When I
am in hebrew mode, it does not show the hebrew mapping; it stays withe
english. How can I get it to reflect the Hebrew mapping?

Claude wrote:
How can I look at the key assignment on my keyboard?

Also, how can I get a Micrososft Visual Keyboard download for WORD
2002 on XP?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It should show whatever keyboard mapping is currently active - are you sure
that it hasn't updated to reflect the language change. Click it!

Claude wrote:
How can I look at the key assignment on my keyboard?

Also, how can I get a Micrososft Visual Keyboard download for WORD
2002 on XP?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claude Claude is offline

Now it works.
Also, what's the significance of Micrososft Visual Keyboard?