Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Drona Achaibar

Default How can I re-enable my Macros?

My macros have suddenly been disabled and not available. The current setting
is Low security but I changed it back to High but it did not prompted me to
Enable them. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Set the security level to "Medium" in order to see the prompt.

Alternatively, do the following: On the Trusted Sources tab of the
Security dialog box, check the option to "Trust all installed add-ins
and templates", and make sure to place your code in a template in the
user templates folder.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Drona Achaibar" wrote in message
My macros have suddenly been disabled and not available. The current
setting
is Low security but I changed it back to High but it did not
prompted me to
Enable them. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Drona Achaibar

Hi Stefan, thanks for your suggestion, but this is Word 2003 and there is no
Trusted Sources Tab, only Trusted Publishers. I already had it on Medium and
the Trust all installed add-ins and templates box was chkd. Also, how do I
add existing macros from another PC to the Template of this PC? Thanks.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Set the security level to "Medium" in order to see the prompt.

Alternatively, do the following: On the Trusted Sources tab of the
Security dialog box, check the option to "Trust all installed add-ins
and templates", and make sure to place your code in a template in the
user templates folder.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Drona Achaibar" wrote in message
My macros have suddenly been disabled and not available. The current
setting
is Low security but I changed it back to High but it did not
prompted me to
Enable them. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hmm. Mine is SP2, but I think it's always been Trusted Sources.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you sure this is Word 2003? I have Trusted Sources in Tools | Macro

Security in my Word 2003.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Drona Achaibar" wrote in

message

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Set the security level to "Medium" in order to see the prompt.

Alternatively, do the following: On the Trusted Sources tab of the
Security dialog box, check the option to "Trust all installed

add-ins
and templates", and make sure to place your code in a template in

the
user templates folder.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Drona Achaibar" wrote in message
My macros have suddenly been disabled and not available. The

current
setting
is Low security but I changed it back to High but it did not
prompted me to
Enable them. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Interesting - it is Trusted *Publishers* in my copy?
As for copying macros, use the organizer to copy macro modules or cut and
paste the macro code
- http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Set the security level to "Medium" in order to see the prompt.

Alternatively, do the following: On the Trusted Sources tab of the
Security dialog box, check the option to "Trust all installed
add-ins and templates", and make sure to place your code in a
template in the user templates folder.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Drona Achaibar" wrote in message
My macros have suddenly been disabled and not available. The
current setting
is Low security but I changed it back to High but it did not
prompted me to
Enable them. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

See http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for step-by-step
instructions on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up customizations
including AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments, toolbars, macros,
etc.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.