Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
webber1800

Default can i access the web page wizard on word with word office 2003

I was wondering if i could access a Web Page Wizard like regular word has in
the word office 2003 student and teacher addition
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Webber,

MS discontinued the Web Page Wizard after Office XP/Word 2002. It may still be listed as a template/Wizard in Word 2003 if that was
installed as an upgrade, but it generally doesn't work.

--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx