Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ã…smund Ã…smund is offline

Default Header and footer toolbar

Hi,
my "Header and footer toolbar" does NOT apperat when I select "View/ Header
and Footer". I have been able to see it earlier, but now it has disappeared.
How do I get it back again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Run the below macro (if you need assistance, see
http://gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm); it docks the Header/Footer
toolbar to the left side of the Word window, and you can then drag the
toolbar to the desired position.

Sub MoveHeaderFooterToolbar()
ActiveWindow.View.SeekView = wdSeekCurrentPageHeader
With CommandBars("Header and Footer")
.Enabled = True
.Visible = True
.Position = msoBarLeft