Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
accessuser1308 accessuser1308 is offline

Default printing pictures

I don't know if this can be done....

I currently have a document with a couple dozen pictures inserted. I was
wondering if there was a way to display only the picture name (ie
picture.jpg) instead of the actual picture...for purposes of printing drafts.
I do not want to use up a lot of ink printing the pictures every time, and I
do not want to lose my formatting/have to go back and reinsert the pictures
every time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you