Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posts: n/a
Default Find and replace with carriage return

How do I find a period and replace it with "Enter" or carriage return?
  #2   Report Post  
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Posts: n/a

In the Find and Replace dialog, type a period into the "Find what" box. In
the "Replace with" box, type ^p.

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site:
Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Aerozona" wrote in message
How do I find a period and replace it with "Enter" or carriage return?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Find and Replace GREEK symbols in XP, 2K & 97 Jazz Microsoft Word Help 3 April 8th 05 08:13 PM
Problem with function "Find and Replace" in Word. Pat Microsoft Word Help 3 March 16th 05 01:04 PM
Find and Replace Michael R New Users 11 January 22nd 05 05:31 PM
Find and Replace anomaly BruceM Microsoft Word Help 7 January 18th 05 05:47 PM
find and replace symbols Tewodaj New Users 8 January 11th 05 02:22 AM

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2024 Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.

About Us

"It's about Microsoft Word"