Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joycetob joycetob is offline

Default how can i can't get a list of documents in my file?

I used to see a list of all my documents. Now I just see the folders and they
do not open up.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Assuming you are referring to the dialog for opening or for saving files,
explore the window's tool bar & locate the Views button - immediately to the
left tf the Tools button. You can change to either of the viewing options
any time you wish.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"joycetob" wrote in message
I used to see a list of all my documents. Now I just see the folders and
they
do not open up.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joycetob joycetob is offline

I tried that but all I still get is a list of the folders. I want to open "my
documents" folder but it stays closed. I want to see the full list of all
documents in that folder. It used to open up automatically.

"joycetob" wrote in message
I used to see a list of all my documents. Now I just see the folders and
they
do not open up.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you using Windows Explorer or the Open dialog in Word? If the latter, do
you have My Documents set as the default save location for documents (Tools
| Options | File Locations)? If not, are you clicking on the My Documents
button on the Places Bar?

"joycetob" wrote in message
I used to see a list of all my documents. Now I just see the folders

and
they
do not open up.

My Docs & Documents & Settings problems Bob Microsoft Word Help 5 December 17th 05 05:20 PM
How to creat relative and shorthand file path names? 2dogs Microsoft Word Help 1 May 15th 05 12:11 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
mail merg file list auroracrum Mailmerge 3 March 11th 05 08:45 PM