Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
carol

Default how can i scan documents?

i am having no luck scanning from my new printer which has a scanner into my
word processor. I am told to go to file then to scan but there is no scan.
Can you help please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

This group isn't really about scanning etc. and you will probably be better
off asking elsewhere, but
a. are you scanning with the software that came with the multi-function
device (printer/scanner)?
b. are you scanning with the sofwtare that's part of Microsoft Office
Document Imaging?

When things do not work, it is probably best to start using the software
that came with the scanner.

Peter Jamieson