Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jennifer in Newport is Confused! Jennifer in Newport is Confused! is offline

Default how was this document in word 97 create?

There are small boxes in a Word 97 document that when you right click on the
box a diaolgue box comes up "Check Box Field Options" where you can check or
un-check the boxes. Can't figure out how this was created in Word 97 because
now we have Microsoft Vista 2007? I can e-mail the document to someone if
they would like to see it.

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer Walker
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The document contains form fields, but it is not protected for forms. If it
were, you could just left-click on the box to check or uncheck it (which is
the way it's supposed to work). See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to for
information on these "legacy form fields," which you can still access in
Word 2007, but you must first display the Developer tab, which is an Options
setting.

wrote in message
There are small boxes in a Word 97 document that when you right click on

the
box a diaolgue box comes up "Check Box Field Options" where you can check

or
un-check the boxes. Can't figure out how this was created in Word 97

because
now we have Microsoft Vista 2007? I can e-mail the document to someone if
they would like to see it.

Thanks for your help.

Jennifer Walker

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Jennifer:

Click on my name to see my profile. My e-mail address is there. Feel free to
send the file to me for examination.

Bear

--
Windows XP, Word 2000