Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sheli sheli is offline

Default How do I remove the top and bottom margin ICON (L) from word doc?

At the top and bottom of the page there is an "icon", like the left and right
tab icons. How do I make them invisible?

Thnx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Your description isn't very clear, but it sounds like you're referring to
Text Boundaries. If that's what it is you can turn them off in Word
Options... How you get there depends on which version of Word you're using -
which you didn't bother to mention.

2003: Tools Options View, clear the Text Boundaries checkbox
2007: Office button Word Options Advanced - Show Document Content, clear
the checks for Text Boundaries and/or Crop Marks.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/20/07 4:26 AM, in article
, "sheli"
wrote:

At the top and bottom of the page there is an "icon", like the left and right
tab icons. How do I make them invisible?

Thnx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop
marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word".

sheli wrote:
At the top and bottom of the page there is an "icon", like the left and right
tab icons. How do I make them invisible?

Thnx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
sheli sheli is offline

Default How do I remove the top and bottom margin ICON (L) from word d

Hi Bob,

thnks for your response. I've cheched and the Text Boundaries option is
already off. At the top and bottom right/left corners of each page there is a
sign like the right tab sign (_I) and left tab sign (L) and I can't find how
to make them invisible. I'm using word 2003.

Let me know if you know how to solve this issue.

Thnks in advance,
Shel.