Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
a a is offline

Default How do I change a page number format

Dear Folks,

While writing my document, I changed my mind about where I wanted the page
numbers. At first I placed them left alligned. Then I changed my mind and
decided I wnated it on the bottom centered on each page.

Well, now i have two sets of page numbers for each page one on the top left
and one on the bottom center --and I canot delete the first choice.

Whe I used to use word perfect --this kind of stuff was easy.

can anyone help?

thanks.