Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jack_Canada Jack_Canada is offline

Default Why Right ALT & Left ALT keys make different selections?

When I switch the keyboard (on the language bar) to the Polish language, I
can use the ALT key to type Polish fonts, it works fine. However, only the
right ALT key works this way; when I use the left ALT key, instead of getting
Polish fonts, either nothing happens or it simply selects Format, Tools, etc.
In my old computer, no matter which ALT key I punched, I got the same
result. How can I get the left ALT key perform the same tasks as the right
ALT key?

I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks,

Jack