cbenson

Default keep getting "not valid add-in" error message when starting outlo.

I've tried troubleshooting with Add in manager and Com manager, but no luck.
Anybody else out there?
Jean-Guy Marcil

cbenson was telling us:
cbenson nous racontait que :

I've tried troubleshooting with Add in manager and Com manager, but
no luck. Anybody else out there?

You should post in an Outlook group, this is a Word group.

--
Salut!

If "outlo" means Outlook, then you'd do better to post your question (in the
body of the message, not the subject line) in an Outlook newsgroup.