Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ocean mist[_2_] ocean mist[_2_] is offline

Default Office 2007: Word, Excel, Outlook Merge (Email)

I need to prepare an "email" mailmerge file in Word that will be integrated
with some data from an Excel file. I then want to merge the finished product
with some contacts from Outlook and email out the individual emails.

(I know you can do a mailmerge from within Outlook but I don't see a way to
also merge data from Excel. I also know you can do a mailmerge from within
Word and integrate data from Excel BUT I don't know if there is a way to
integrate data from Excel into a Word mailmerge and THEN merge that with
Outlook and send it out via email.)

Help!