AnnieK

Default Print File Structure

How do I print our the folder names and filenames to show the structure of my
total file system , not the content of any files?
Mike

Open notepad and enter
tree filelist.txt
Save the file as tree.txt
Exit and change name of file to tree.bat
Move the file to the folder that you want your directory tree.
double click on tree.bat
look for a new file called filelist.txt in the same folder.
Warning: it can get very long.