fairwinds

Default Align Table

Hi,

Is there an easy way to left-align a large table. I.e in some rows there are
empty cells in the table. I want text in the same row moved to left to fill
the empty cells and leave the blanks to the right.
Jezebel

Try this (make a back-up first) --

1. Convert the table to text.

2. Use Find and Replace: Search for ^t^t and replace with ^t (that will
shift left any empty columns)

3. Search for ^p^t and replace with ^p (that will shift left if the first
column is empty)

4. Make sure that the first line has a full set of columns.

5. Select the lot and convert text to table.