Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TAW TAW is offline

Default Printing Current Page Only?

How do I set my default printing page range to "Current page" as opposied to
"All"?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:56:00 -0800, TAW
wrote:

How do I set my default printing page range to "Current page" as opposied to
"All"?

Make a little macro (http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm) that
says

Sub FilePrintDefault()
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

That will run when you click the Print button on the toolbar (in Word
2003 or earlier; in Word 2007 you would have to use the Customize
dialog to add the button to the Quick Access Toolbar).

If you want the Print dialog to appear when you press Ctrl+P and have
the "Current page" option button selected, then use this macro
(instead of or in addition to the first one):

Sub FilePrint()
With Dialogs(wdDialogFilePrint)
.Range = wdPrintCurrentPage
.Show