Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LisaPearce LisaPearce is offline

Default Completing Form Fields - Cursor Direction

Is it possible to control which direction the cursor moves around a form.
Currently my form fields are in the cells of a table. The cursor by default
moves from left to right across the cells in the rows of my table, then when
the cells run out in that row it goes down in to the next row and then left
to right again. Is it possible to change the properties of a field so that
the cursor moves in a downward direction and then back up again and across.
Basically the following fields exist: Company Name , Address, Town, and
Postcode - these fields are listed in a column and not in a row and so I need
Word to move down the cell in the column rather than along the cells in a
row. If the cursor moves across by default after 'Company' the user is asked
an unassociated different question to their address information and I'd
rather the user only completed their name and address details first.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...etTabOrder.htm.

--