Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bob Emery

Default How do I stop decimal number truncation in mail merge?

This may be a repeat as I'm not sure it posted correctly the first time. How
do I stop mail merge from truncating currency figures in the excel database?
My current mail merge eliminates $ signs and all trailing zeros, e.g.,
$643.20 merges as 643.2 and $655.00 merges as 655.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anne Troy

Try this, Bob:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm