Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kesha

Default How to set up page #s in merged document

I have set up my merge. When the merge is complete I have 13 pages but I
can't get the page #s to automatically #
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a2VzaGE=?=,

I have set up my merge. When the merge is complete I have 13 pages but I
can't get the page #s to automatically #

Please describe in more detail the result you expect, and the result you
are getting. Also tell us the version of Word involved, and what kind of
mail merge you're generating (letter, catalog, labels, envelopes).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org