Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russell Hampton

Default mail merge

We are trying to create some notices. We need three to a page, third cut, but
each notice needs its own name and address. When the letter is set up in mail
merge all three of the notices on the page have the same name. I want each
notice to have the next name on the list. Any ideas on how to make this
happen? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Put a next record field before the second and third notice (or set it up as
catalog/directory merge document and enter just one of the notices)