Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
OE OE is offline

Default Print date on last page of document

I have a document which I modify and update for the folks in my office. I
would like to put the date of printing on the last page only as I usually
print just this last page.

Help would be appreciated.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Create an IF field so that IF PageNum = NumPages then PRINTDATE. Add this to
the footer. Obviously, although it is in every footer, it will only be true
for the final page so only prints the date in the final page footer. See
this FAQ which is for a final page Path/filename but works identically for
last page PrintDate.

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...teFilename.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"oe" wrote in message
I have a document which I modify and update for the folks in my office. I
would like to put the date of printing on the last page only as I usually
print just this last page.

Help would be appreciated.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kaja Kaja is offline

On the top menu go to insert, date and time and then choose the format or a
keyboard shortcut is alt+shift+d
Let me know if that works
Best regards,
Kaja