Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
twylags twylags is offline

Default Short cut key for auto correct on Word 2007

Just installed the new micro office, I use Word all the time, and the Word
2007 is nothing like the older version. Is there a way to use short cut keys
to go straight to auto correct or is there a way in create one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Click on the Pizza button and then on Word Options in the bottom border of
the dialog that opens and then on Customize, then on the Choose commands
from, select Commands Not in the Ribbon and the add the AutoCorrect
Options... item to the Quick Access toolbar. AutoCorrect will then be just
one click away, but that's about as close as you can get to it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"twylags" wrote in message
Just installed the new micro office, I use Word all the time, and the Word
2007 is nothing like the older version. Is there a way to use short cut
keys
to go straight to auto correct or is there a way in create one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can also add a keyboard shortcut for AutoCorrect Options (I use
Ctrl+Alt+Shift+C). Alas, QAT customization uses different command names from
what keyboard customization uses. When assigning to a keystroke, look for
the ToolsAutoCorrect or ToolsAutoManager commands in the list of commands.
If you use the former, you get just the AutoCorrect portion of the dialog
box. I use the latter, however, since it produces the entire tabbed dialog
box, giving access to the full array of Auto... options.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible