Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
don don is offline

Default "Microsoft Word 2007 has stopped working"

Installed Office 2007 on Vista Laptop. Sometimes get error message
"Microsoft Word has stopped working". It then restarts automatically,
sometimes after stating that it is looking for a solution - or some such
words. I have always been able to recover but does anyone know the
cause/remedy?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Check that you have the latest printer driver from the Internet support site
and then delete and reinstall the printer.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP