Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David

Default Introductions

I'm helping a colleague to put his wartime experiences into book form.
It's not really my field of experience, but we seem to be getting along
quite well.
However, he has written an Introduction; Acknowledgements; a Prologue and
also he wishes to include a Forward written by his wartime boss.
I what order would you suggest these items appear in his book?

Many thanks for any advice,

Regards,

David D