Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sheana sheana is offline

Default Please help. Can't get "New Question" window to popup.

I frequently visit other Microsoft Newsgroups and ask as well as read
questions. Today I visited the site, home page
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...s/default.mspx, and
selected outlook express and tried to post a question.r computer and get the
same resutl. I tried it on my other computer, which is also running Win XP,
IE 6 and OE 6, and the same thing happens. On the library's computer, setup
with Vista and IE 7, it doesn't work either. I'm at my wits end.

I know this is not a Word question, but I'd appreciate any help you can give
me.

Please advise.