Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Jim is offline

Default Thai fonts

I have lost the ability to type thai fonts. In the language bar, I can switch
back and forth between English and Thai, however when I select "TH" and begin
typing the first character the language bar will auto switch back to "EN" and
an English character will display. Any ideas what can be causing this? I have
tried removing and re-adding the Thai language but continue to experience the
problem. Any suggestions or ideas would help.

Translate English (US) to Thai ? sa Microsoft Word Help 0 October 4th 08 01:16 AM
Thai fonts Buay New Users 2 September 19th 06 12:48 AM
How do I translate Thai languagae MikeT Microsoft Word Help 2 July 10th 06 06:20 AM
Translating into Thai John Microsoft Word Help 3 May 1st 05 03:05 PM
How to translate english to thai? GladaRaider Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 06:35 PM