Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WordQuestion WordQuestion is offline

Default Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to create chapters / tabs?

Hey everyone-

I am working in Microsoft office creating a longer study outline. I noticed
some people in my class were able to set up tabs in the upper portion of the
page just below the microsoft ribbon. The tabs / chapters resembled hard
copy file tabs that allow you quickly find a specific file in a filing
cabinet. Unfortunately, I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to
create these tabs in Word. If anyone could give me some guidance or
suggestions on this point, it would be very appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I think that those people were probably using OneNote. Word does not have
that ability.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.