Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sharon27lily sharon27lily is offline

Default Checkmark symbol in Table of Contents

In Word 2003, I was able to put a checkmark next to a heading for an
important distinction in my organization, and have the checkmark appear in
the Table of Contents. It seems that in Word 2007, that same checkmark does
NOT appear in the Table of Contents. Can anyone either explain why, or more
importantly, tell me if there is a way to get the symbols to appear?

Thank you.