Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chelbo Chelbo is offline

Default when i import a file into a Word it adopts different formatting

When importing a file the document adopts odd formatting. For example -
paragraphs suddenly appear in bold - alignment changes etc. It does not
adopt the format of the original document. I know that I could use Format
Painter to correct this - but the documents are often very long and it is too
time consuming to do so.