Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sann Sann is offline

Default Avery Standard 5845 label in Word 2002 = what in Word 2007

I have been using Avery Standard 5845 Note card - Mtg Creator in Word 2002 to
create a portrait 8.5 x 11 sheet divided into 4 equal parts. The choices in
the label options are different in Word 2007 and I am having trouble finding
an equivalent.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

FWIW, if you look at the options under vendor Microsoft, there are both
portrait and landscape 1/4 page offerings that amount to the same thing.

http://word.mvps.org