Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jan Jan is offline

Default add the document file path in 2007

I had a button that allowed me to insert the full path and filename to any
Word document which I could print out on the document and then read the hard
copy some time later and know where to go to find it again.
Does anyone know how I can do this on Word 2007?