Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sharon27lily sharon27lily is offline

Default Tables and banding color in background

I am creating a template where many tables will need to be used. Our standard
is to have banding of rows in the table, and when users want to expand the
table, I would like them to be able to have the banding automatically occur.
This option appears in Word 2007, but does not function well. Has anyone had
success with this functionality?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell  via OfficeKB.com is offline

I use banding regularly. As Suzanne noted, it must be applied in a table
style. What knids of problems have you had?

Pam

banding in W 2007 tables cayce Tables 3 October 8th 08 08:52 PM
How do I change the background color and font color in word docum MarieInLaguna Microsoft Word Help 1 August 13th 08 05:02 PM
Calculating in tables and background color SBH Microsoft Word Help 3 April 22nd 08 02:30 PM
Font Color and Page View Background Color CassieCC Microsoft Word Help 1 January 8th 07 10:36 PM
Background color jpayne Page Layout 1 June 14th 05 09:20 PM