Posted to microsoft.public.il.office,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Tamir Tamir is offline

Default customising an icon on the toolbar

Hi,
When I assign a macro to a toolbar in word 2007 it lets me choose an icon
but not to put the text of the icon's name. Also I cannot put any pther icon
besides the one in the list. Is ther a way to import icons?
Thanks,
Tamir

Posted to microsoft.public.il.office,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Not easily http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm
However it is but a small step further to create a ribbon entry -
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Ribbon.htm

"Tamir" wrote in message
Hi,
When I assign a macro to a toolbar in word 2007 it lets me choose an icon
but not to put the text of the icon's name. Also I cannot put any pther
icon besides the one in the list. Is ther a way to import icons?
Thanks,
Tamir

Posted to microsoft.public.il.office,microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Ribbon_Custom_Icons.htm.