Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sarah.roberts85 sarah.roberts85 is offline

Default Modification not allowed because selection is locked?!

This message popped up on ALL my word documents when I tried to edit them
after installing a download so I can save word docs as PDF format. How can I
unlock my documents?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is this a trial version of Word? If so, it seems likely that the timing of
the download was co-incidence and that the trial has now expired.