Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
aal aal is offline

Default Auto duplicate page in Word 07?

I want to create a template. The template will have two pages with a
different design for each (first page represents the front of a doc, the
second page represents the back of the doc for two-sided printing). When
necessary, I need Word to auto duplicate the page one design for odd pages
(3, 5, so on) and page two design for even pages (4, 6, so on). I'm sure
there is a code or something to do this. Maybe a macro or Visual Basic?
Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

As Peter said, Word doesn't do page templates. However, what sort of
design changes do you mean? Describe what the pages need to look like,
there may be other ways to accomplish part of what you want.