Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Liu Eric Liu is offline

Default Missing border when pasting graphs from excel

I'm working on charts on Excel and then pasting them into a report that I am
working on in Word. When I choose to have a plain black border around the
charts in Word, I get the top and two side borders. The bottom side of the
border is completely missing. This happens most of the time but there are
times where the entire border shows up. Both Excel and Word are 2007 so it
should have no compatibility issues.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks a ton.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Darren Darren is offline

Hi Eric,
I am having the same problem as you with pasting excel graphs into word.
The only thing that has worked for me is to remove the border in excel, paste
the graph into word, and then add the border once it is in word.

Please let me know if you found a way that is less of a hassle - this is a
very irritating and baffling problem.

Darren