Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karen Karen is offline

Default creating a new table style

Hi,

I would like to create a table style and specify how wide each column will
be. Is this possible? I do not want to use an auto insert because I already
have text in the tables. I just want to give the tables a uniform look (i.e.
all columns the same width).
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No, table styles don't store table dimensions.

To change the dimensions of all existing table columns, a macro would
probably be the easiest way.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Karen" wrote in message
Hi,

I would like to create a table style and specify how wide each column will
be. Is this possible? I do not want to use an auto insert because I
already
have text in the tables. I just want to give the tables a uniform look
(i.e.
all columns the same width).

what is the use of style based on in creating a style ? archana gorade Microsoft Word Help 4 July 7th 08 02:48 PM
Assign specific text style to table style erik_gregory Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 08 10:52 AM
references-creating my own style Shontell Microsoft Word Help 1 September 21st 07 04:18 PM
Creating TOC style CFL Tables 1 August 17th 07 05:25 AM
Table Format Style vs. Table Text Style WebColin Page Layout 11 December 2nd 05 12:29 AM