Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
johnsweet johnsweet is offline

Default Duplicate Labels in Word 2007

How do I print more than one but less than a sheet full of labels in Word
2007. I often need to print 3 duplicate labels for mailing, certified and
return receipt purposes and being able to do that in one sheet of printing
would be helpful.
Thanks, John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

After selecting the correct Labels in the Envelopes and Labels Wizard, click
on the Add to Document button. Save this as a template. Now simply add the
addresses (Copy/Paste?) to the labels you want printed.

If that is too labourious, create a sheet of labels in the usual way then
select all the rows that you don't want printed and format the font as White
text or even Hidden text. Print!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"johnsweet" wrote in message
How do I print more than one but less than a sheet full of labels in Word
2007. I often need to print 3 duplicate labels for mailing, certified and
return receipt purposes and being able to do that in one sheet of printing
would be helpful.
Thanks, John

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Note that the button for labels (as opposed to envelopes) is New Document,
which gives you a sheet of labels. They're formatted as a table, so you need
to have the table gridlines displayed so you can see the label boundaries.
You can type text into any label slot, but if you want the labels all the
same, the easiest thing is to select "Full page of the same label" before
clicking New Document, then delete the ones you don't want to print.

"johnsweet" wrote in message
How do I print more than one but less than a sheet full of labels in Word
2007. I often need to print 3 duplicate labels for mailing, certified
and
return receipt purposes and being able to do that in one sheet of
printing
would be helpful.
Thanks, John

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
johnsweet johnsweet is offline

Thanks for your help!
John :-)

"johnsweet" wrote in message
How do I print more than one but less than a sheet full of labels in Word
2007. I often need to print 3 duplicate labels for mailing, certified
and
return receipt purposes and being able to do that in one sheet of
printing
would be helpful.
Thanks, John

M.Merge '02- Each page of labels has a duplicate contact. Sarah Mailmerge 2 October 6th 07 06:08 PM
Duplicate or extra labels? ManyLabels Mailmerge 1 July 13th 07 01:58 PM
Labels Duplicate in Mail Merge Dot Mailmerge 1 October 10th 06 05:41 PM
Duplicate Labels Michael Mailmerge 1 March 24th 06 03:13 PM
duplicate mailing labels jaytee Microsoft Word Help 1 May 12th 05 06:00 PM